Art Adventures Studio
$97.00 – $1,955.00
In-Person / 1 Hour, 15 min. / 1.5 Hour / Meets once a week / Ages late 6-9 / 9-12 / 13-15 (This class is level-based, not necessarily age based)
Interested in New Famous Artists, Art Techniques, Museums and Exciting Projects to Inspire your tween or teen? Ready for project development or portfolio building?
2023-2024 FALL/WINTER Semester: September 12th – January 26th. Dates off: Thanksgiving week: 11/20-24 | Winter Break: Dec. 18, 2023-Jan. 2, 2024
Start dates: (Class / Semester prices are listed under the ‘Options’ dropdown menu below.)
- Week of of 9/11 = 17-week semester
- Week of 9/18 = 16-week semester
- Week of 9/25 = 15-week semester
- Week of 10/2 = 14-week semester
- 1.5 Hr. Class times: Thursdays 4:30pm-6pm (T | TH)
- 1.25 Hr Class times: Mondays 3:45 PM – 5 PM
- 1-Off class options also available | Great for Trial classes (Must register at least 2 days in advance.)
- Contact Us for more class times!
Locations: All Souls Church (80/Lex. with outdoor courtyards) / LIC / Private / Location Near You
We know there are a lot of activities for your children and are excited to make Art Adventures, an art enrichment league, on the top of your list. We invite older students to join us for engaging art, exploration and inspiration designed for all levels to excel in their technical skill, creative thinking, problem-solving and artistic vocabulary in order to instill confidence and to expand their work in a supportive environment.
New to Art Adventures Studio? Now in our 22nd year, this class offers myriad art material choices, challenging artistic development, Art Adventures Studio has a 1:1-2:1 teacher-student ratio and combines a passion for art-making with professional artists, museums, Modern, Multicultural and Contemporary art and current exhibits. See Event Details for more information.
- Curriclum is tailored to your child’s interests!
- 2 teaching artists attend each class for individualization of projects and personalized attention.
- Museum & Gallery tours are included.
- Outdoor courtyards and Central Park may be used, weather permitting.
- Contact Us for other class times.
Form a class! .
- Click Here to contact us with preferred day/time. You will receive an invitation letter to share with your class or group to register.
Thank you for supporting this small business (for 22 years) and for entrusting us with your children!
A longer class where older students are introduced to modern and contemporary artists using professional art tools and advanced techniques related to elevated media including: Drawing using specialty pencils, pastels, charcoal, blending tools, painting, clay, wood, plaster, wire, fabric, photography, stop-motion animation and more. Claire and visiting professional visiting artists share unique perspectives and talents. Ample museums and galleries of NYC provide us with ideas from which to create, keeping our curriculum current with the art world of today, and tailored to include each student’s interests!
- Advanced techniques in varying media
- Drawing objects, landscapes, portraits and architecture
- Students take field trips to a NYC Museums/Galleries for inspiration each semester.
- Nous Parlons Français
Contact Us for additional days, times, locations or private groups.