Art Adventures Studio
$105.00 – $1,575.00
In-Person / 1.5 Hour / Meets once a week / Ages 9-12 / 13-15
New: 1 free class with semester purchase! Monthly purchase also available.
- 16-week Fall Semester: Sept. 21, 2021- January 29, 2022.
- 14-week Fall Semester: October 5, 2021- January 29, 2022.
- Dates off: Thanksgiving week and Winter Break (2) weeks (12/19-1/2)
Interested in New Famous Artists, Art Techniques, Museums and Exciting Projects to Inspire your tween or teen? Ready for project development and portfolio building?
Locations: All Souls Church (80/Lex. with outdoor courtyards) / LIC / Private / Location Near You
We know there are a lot of activities for your children and are excited to make Art Adventures, an art enrichment league, on the top of your list. We invite older students to join us for engaging art, exploration and inspiration designed for all levels to excel in their technical skill, creative thinking, problem-solving and artistic vocabulary in order to instill confidence and to expand their work in a supportive environment.
New to Art Adventures Studio? Now in our 20th year, this class offers myriad art material choices, challenging artistic development, Art Adventures Studio has a 1:1-2:1 teacher-student ratio and combines a passion for art-making with professional artists, museums, Modern, Multicultural and Contemporary art and current exhibits. See Event Details for more information.
- Outdoor courtyards are used, weather permitting.
- Individual art tools per child, and all CDC safety procedures followed, including masks & frequent sterilization.
- Museum & Gallery tours
- Contact Us for Class times (coming soon)
Form a class!
We understand children may be adjusting to a new school, a new class and making new friends. For safety purposes, we aim to keep classes within same-school and/or social groups, unless otherwise consented to.
- Click Here to contact us with preferred days/times. You will receive an invitation letter to share with your class or group to register.
Thank you for supporting this small business (for over 20 years) and for entrusting us with your children!
A longer class where older students are introduced to modern and contemporary artists using professional art tools and advanced techniques related to elevated media including: Drawing using specialty pencils, pastels, charcoal, blending tools, painting, clay, wood, plaster, wire, fabric, photography, stop-motion animation and more. Claire and visiting professional visiting artists share unique perspectives and talents. Ample museums and galleries of NYC provide us with ideas from which to create, keeping our curriculum current with the art world of today, and tailored to include each student’s interests!
- Advanced techniques in varying media
- Drawing objects, landscapes, portraits and architecture
- Students take field trips to a NYC Museums/Galleries for inspiration each semester.
- Nous Parlons Français
Contact Us for additional days, times, locations or private groups.