1.5-2 Hour Art & Museum Adventures
$135.00 – $500.00
Art & Museum Adventures (1.5-2 hrs/ In-Person)
Learn about Contemporary, Multicultural & Modern Artists with inspirational projects @ Museums, Galleries and Parks (Limited Spaces, Register Early)
Let’s help kids form a ❤️ for Museums and ART! Each year there are new artists and museum exhibitions to explore! Each week we will take a trip to a new museum, a new exhibition within a museum, gallery or park. Given the changing rules for each museum, artists will be determined a week prior to the trip, and details will be sent for each week’s location. Ages 3.5 and up. Drop off optional (Please note that the group works independantly from the adults, except on private tours.)
Fall Fridays: Weekly or Monthly. Click “Event Details” (on the left) for more info.
See general info on Museum Adventures for sample tours and more!
Please Contact Us for other dates or to Book a Private Tour.
(In-Person/ 1.5-2 Hr.) Day rate for one Art Museum Adventures Tour, 4-pack Art Museum Adventures Classes
General: Fridays 2:30-3:45pm (3.5-6's) or 4:15-5:45pm (7-12's)
Contact us for additional days, times, locations or Private Tours!
- Group size limited to 4 Children.
- Up to 2 Hours of Specialized Museum Time (Including several art projects)
- Take-home art projects include a wide variety of unique materials, reflective of the artists.
- Museum and Gallery Etiquette: "Learning the Rules" while still having fun
- Tour artist & leader for the adventure
- Safety Measures Followed: Face masks, social distancing, sanitization of art tools. (Grown ups must provide their Vaccination cards.)
- Nous parlons Français! (Español)
- Guggenheim is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art is closed Wednesdays.
Venue: UES Museums, Galleries, Parks