$85.00 – $1,275.00
In-Person / 1 Hour / 1 Hour, 20 min. / Meets once a week / Ages 3-4 / 5-6 / 7-9 (9 & Up: See 1.5 Hour Art Adventures Studio)
Interested in New Famous Artists, Art Techniques, Museums and Exciting Projects for your child?
Enjoy a free class with semester purchase! Daily or Monthly purchases are also available.
2022 Spring | Fall
- *8-9-week Semester: April 5-May 31 (*Passover week is included for the 9 week semester. If only attending for 8 weeks, please press ‘Monthly’ option and the #2.)
- 16-week Fall Semester: Sept. 19, 2022 – Jan. 27, 2023
- 12-week Fall Semester: Oct. 11, 2022 – Jan. 20, 2023
- Spring Dates off: Friday, May 27th.
- *1 free class is already included in (12 weeks and up) semester tuition + Virtual Adventures are included in the case of a class quarantine.
2022 Fall semesters begin 9/26/22! REGISTER NOW! …. Reserve your Preferred Class Times with only 3 students’ registrations! (Max 10/ 2-3 teacthers attend each class.)
Locations: All Souls Church (80/Lex. with outdoor courtyards) / LIC / Private / Location Near You
Please click on the blue “Event Details” tab to learn more about our curriculum!
We know there are a lot of activities for your children and are excited to make Art Adventures, an early enrichment league, on the top of your list. We invite your children to join us for engaging art, exploration, language, science & fun…designed for all ages and skills to excel in their creative thinking, problem-solving, verbal, motor & technical skills, in order to leave feeling excited, proud and most importantly, inspired! Even the “non-artists” excel in our programs.
New to Art Adventures? Now in our 20th year, CCA programs offer myriad art material exploration, artistic development, art & French language exploration (& Spanish), have a 2:1-3:1 teacher-student ratio, combining a passion for artmaking with artists, museums, Modern, Multicultural and Contemporary art and current exhibits.
- Outdoor courtyards, weather permitting.
- Individual art tools per child, and all CDC safety procedures followed, including masks & frequent sterilization.
- Class sizes are limited.
- Pick-up / Drop-off available for All Souls School.
- Contact Us for Class times
- Be sure to click the adjacent blue ‘EVENT DETAILS‘ tab for curriculum information.
Form a class!
We understand children may be adjusting to a new school, a new class and making new friends. For safety purposes, we aim to keep classes within same-school and/or social groups.
- Click Here to contact us with preferred days/times. (If desired, you may also receive a parent invitation letter to share with your class or group to register.)
Thank you for supporting this small business (for over 20 years) and for entrusting us with your children!
Children are introduced to modern and contemporary artists and diverse cultures using a wide variety of media and techniques including: Paint, clay, charcoal, pastels, wood, plaster, papier-mâché, wire, fabric, 3D dioramas, recyclables and more! Myriad museums and galleries of NYC provide us with ample ideas from which to create, keeping our curriculum current with the art world of today. Curriculum is also tailored to include your child's interests!
Older children are introduced to more advanced techniques and art vocabulary related to elevated media such as a variety of pencils, pastels, charcoals, Stop-motion Animation, Animé, portraits and more, intertwined with the use of the above media exploration.
- All children take a field trip to a NYC Museum or Gallery for inspiration during each semester.
- Storytelling & Imaginary Travel
- Drawing, Painting & 3D Scene-Building
- French & Spanish practice
ART & FRENCH
All Art Adventures include simple French vocabulary and common phrases. Children gain exposure to the French language, accent and utilize basic French pertaining to art, while not even aware they are doing so! Greetings, colors, numbers, shapes, tools and colloquial phrases are included. We share Spanish and other languages as well!
For Art, Lunch, (*French) and Conversation class, See Rendezvous!
Contact Us for additional days, times, locations or private groups.
Thank you for supporting this small business (in our 20th year) and for entrusting us with your children!