$88.00 – $1,496.00
In-Person / 1 Hour / Meets once a week / Ages 3-4 / 5-6 / 7-9 (9 & Up: See 1.5 Hour Art Adventures Studio)
Interested in New Famous Artists, Art Techniques, Museums and Exciting Projects for your child?
- 2023 FALL Semester: September 13- January 26th (13-17 week options. ie: Week of of 9/11 = 17 week semester.)
- 1-Off class options also available | Great for Trial classes (Must register in advance.)
Locations: All Souls Church (80/Lex.) / The Allen Stevenson School / LIC / Private / Location Near You
We know there are a lot of activities for your children and are excited to make Art Adventures, an early enrichment league, on the top of your list.
Children are introduced to modern and contemporary artists and diverse cultures using a wide variety of media and techniques including: Paint, clay, charcoal, pastels, wood, plaster, papier-mâché, wire, fabric, 3D dioramas, recyclables and more! Myriad museums and galleries of NYC provide us with ample ideas from which to create, keeping our curriculum current with the art world of today. Custum-tailored curriculum means we include your child’s interests… Tell us what they are!
Older children are introduced to more advanced techniques and art vocabulary related to elevated media such as a variety of specialty pencils, inks, drawing & carving tools, Stop-motion Animation, Animé, portraits and more, intertwined with the use of the above media exploration.
See Event Details tab (left toolbar) for more information, including Art and French!
- Outdoor courtyards, weather permitting.
- Children take a field trip to a NYC Museum or Gallery for inspiration each semester.
- Class size is limited to 10 students | 2:1-3:1 student-teacher ratio
- Pick-up / drop-off available for All Souls School.
- Contact Us for existing or suggested class times, or with preferred days/times if not in a class.
- Form a class! Ask to receive an invitation letter to share with your class or group for a specified new class time.
We invite your children to join us for engaging art, exploration, languages, science & fun…designed for all ages and skills to excel in their creative thinking, problem-solving, verbal, motor & technical skills, in order to leave feeling excited, proud and most importantly, inspired! Even the “non-artists” excel in our programs.
New to Art Adventures? CCA programs offer myriad art material exploration, artistic development, art & French language exploration (& Spanish), have a 2:1-3:1 teacher-student ratio, combining a passion for art-making with artists, museums, Modern, Multicultural and Contemporary art and current exhibits
Thank you for supporting this small business (for over 20 years) and for entrusting us with your children!
- Children take a field trip to a NYC Museum or Gallery for inspiration during each semester, while learning etiquette and making hands-on art right in front of the pieces! Check out our Museum Adventures.
- Storytelling & Imaginary Travel
- Drawing, Painting & 3D Scene-Building
- French & Spanish practice
ART & FRENCH
All Art Adventures include simple French vocabulary and common phrases. Children gain exposure to the French language, accent and utilize basic French pertaining to art, while not even aware they are doing so! Greetings, colors, numbers, shapes, tools and colloquial phrases are included. We share Spanish and other languages as well!
For Art, Lunch, (*French) and Conversation class, See Rendezvous!
Remaining Fall Winter classes (16 week semester) ends on 1/27
2023 16-Week Spring semester begins the first week of February- May, with the same class times & continues the curriculum.
20-Week Spring semester begins the 1st week of January, 2023- May 2023 with new class times.
Contact Us for additional days, times, locations or private groups.