Policies for 2017 Programs, Classes, Camps and Tours:
Registration And Payment For June Summer Camps Are Due By: Thursday, June 1, 2017.
(You may still register for any class or camp with open spaces after 6/1/17, depending on availability.)
All Registrations Are Due Prior To Attendance! By Online Payment, or Bank Transfer. Please read all Policies:
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Programs are held in Manhattan @ All Souls Church: 1157 Lexington Avenue, NYC, 10075 between 79th and 80th Streets, unless otherwise noted.
- You are registered ONLY upon receipt of full tuition and the signed/ online approved registration form.
- For Credit Card Purchases: a 2.9% processing fee will be added to your total amount. Please note: A $50 registration fee is added to fall tuitions, and is non-refundable.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation when your payment is received + a welcome letter with all details- prior to the start of your first class.
- 5% discount for All Souls School students, siblings or multiple week SUMMER registration (One discount only.)
- Enrolling in multiple weeks of the Summer Program: You will receive a 5% reduction in tuition for each additional week on full tuition paid for 1st
- Enrolling more than one child: You will receive a 5% reduction in tuition for each additional child on full tuition paid for 1st
- There are no make-ups or refunds for the summer program.
- There are no refunds after 9/8/17 for fall programs. A one-year 50% credit of remaining classes will be issued thereafter for any withdrawal (minus the non-refundable $50 fall registration fee included in your fall tuition.) Credits may be used towards any of our services.
- Requests for withdrawal/credit MUST be made in writing within 24 hours after the 2nd scheduled Fall class or before. Absolutely no credits will be given for withdrawal, for any reason, thereafter.
- There is one make-up class per fall/spring semesters for illness only, which must be scheduled in advance and booked during a similar age class only.
- Claire’s Creative Adventures reserves the right to cancel classes and assumes no liability whatsoever beyond the refund of tuition, minus the non-refundable $50 fall registration fee.
- I agree and undertake to insure that neither the child being enrolled nor any adult accompanying the child during CCA activities will in any way endanger, or threaten to endanger, the safety or well being of any person in or associated with the program. If in the sole judgment of Claire’s Creative Adventures team, any such child or adult does so endanger or threaten to endanger other persons, Claire’s Creative Adventures reserves the right to discontinue the child’s enrollment without consultation or other process, and without refund or credit.
- I do, hereby, forever release and discharge Claire’s Creative Adventures, LLC from any and all claims and demands of any kind for injury which my child and/ or accompanying guardian may suffer or sustain, directly or indirectly, as a result of participation in Claire’s Creative Adventures programs. I grant permission for anyone in the Claire’s Creative Adventures team to take whatever steps necessary to obtain emergency medical care, if warranted. I grant permission for my/our child to participate in all of the activities of Claire’s Creative Adventures that take place at 1157 Lexington Avenue at All Souls Church as well as at a park, museum, gallery or event location.
- I grant permission for my child to be included in pictures of promotion connected with Claire’s Creative Adventures, LLC. (Written request to NOT use a photo of your child must be received prior to the start of the term or event, so that all are notified of this request.)
In Addition To The Above Policies:
- You will then receive email verification of payment, as well as a separate email with location and meeting details.
- Make-ups are for illness only. Otherwise, all sales are final.
- A minimum of 3 children is required per tour or a private tour fee of $255 for up to 3 children.
- If a minimum of 3 children is not reached, and the tour does not run, a credit for another tour date will be given.