Great News! January Camp is back. CCA Camps are @ All Souls Church & @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art. AM and PM sessions on Wednesday 1/2, Thursday 1/3, Friday 1/4 (AM only) @ and Monday 1/7. Museum Adventure Friday 1/4 @ The Met Museum includes (5) CCA Hands-On Artist-Inspired Projects!
January AM Camp 10am-12:30pm (Children bring a packed nut-free lunch.)
- Wednesday, 1/2 10am-12:30pm (All Souls Church)
- Thursday, 1/3 10am-12:30pm (All Souls Church)
- Friday, 1/4 10am-12:30pm @ The Met Museum with (5) CCA Hands-On Projects! *(Children bring a packed brown bag lunch.)
- Monday, 1/7 10am-12:30pm (All Souls Church)
January PM Camp 1:30-4pm
- Wednesday, 1/2 1:30-4pm (All Souls Church)
- Thursday, 1/3 1:30-4pm (All Souls Church)
- *Friday 1/4 (is 10am-12:30pm only @ The Met Museum with (5) CCA Hands-On Projects! *Children bring a packed brown bag lunch.) No PM session.
- Monday, 1/7 1:30-4pm (All Souls Church)
Register through Dec. 30th. Choose quantity above, Click “Preregister.”
1-Day projects will be offered during January camps including: Daily easel painting, main project, free-choice dry art, sketchbook drawing games and techniques as well as collaborative mural-building. Along the way, French is always offered in our programs exploring colors, numbers and simple phrases pertaining to the Art process of the day.
AM camps also enjoy a unique “pique-nique” style lunch, allowing for the added opportunity to discover artists, learn artists’ stories & discover cultures while exploring French and art vocabulary and conversation… it’s fun! (Children bring their own nut-free lunches.)
Museum Adventure Friday AM: Claire leads the tour exposing children to the fascinating world of art & artists while children make several projects on-site, at the museum. All projects come home in a Museum Adventures gift bag tote! (Children bring a brown bag lunch only.)